Soon you will see a page above called “What’s Mrs. P Reading?” One of my reading goals is to read more at school. I read a lot at home, but that’s boring grown up stuff. I need to be reading more kids’ chapter and picture books because they are awesome!
For the month of June, 2019
- Artemis Fowl, Book 1 by Eion Colfer (because the movie is coming out!)
- The Ninja Librarians: The Accidental Keyhand by Jen Downey (because NINJAS, what else?)
- The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill (not my usual genre choice so it fulfills one of my activities for the Cobb Summer Reading Program Grow-Up Challenge!)
- Don’t Squish the Sasquatch by Kent Redeker and Bob Staake (One word- Sasquatch)
- XO, OX: A Love Story by Scott Campbell (a romance story between a gazelle and an ox that doesn’t go so well)