Want new selections of electronic books to read on your computer, tablet or smart phone? Books-on-the-Go we call them. Start here.
- There are 68 eBooks in the Lindsey Commons Discover Catalog.
- In the drop-down box, choose Georgia then enter Kincaid Elementary in the second box.
- Search ebooks. Make sure it says eBooks in the description when you click on the one you want to read. Then click on the Open button to read.
- Go to the Cobb Digital Library at Mackinvia.
- Log in using your student ID for the log in and password.
- If you forget your student ID, just use the Fast Pass. (Fast Pass hint: school name, school name, and 4-letter password we always use)
- Click on eBooks on the left for all of the ebooks available
- -OR- Under Groups, choose eBook Subscriptions. We recommend Tumblebooks, Freedomflix and Trueflix!
You no longer have to be a family member of the Cobb County Public Library for your child to access their digital resources!
BookFlix is an online literacy resource that pairs classic video storybooks from Weston Woods with related nonfiction from Children’s Press and other trusted Scholastic imprints. Use your card number and PIN to log in.
OverDrive is an online collection of downloadable audiobooks, eBooks, videos, and more. Enjoy the same checkout period as physical materials with no fines! While OverDrive contains materials for all ages, this collection is just for kids!
Zinio allows patrons to have unlimited simultaneous access to complete digital magazines, which can easily be viewed on any Internet-enabled device inside or outside of the library. American Girl, Highlights, and Dig are just a few of the popular titles that are available for children.
GALILEO and the Georgia Public Library Service are pleased to announce that public library patrons may now enjoy the TumbleBooks Library on their mobile devices. The free app is available via the Google Play store and the Apple App Store.
Once you have downloaded the app, follow these simple steps to access the Tumble Book Library:
- Open the app and choose the “library” option. Next, choose your country and state.
- Choose your library from the list.
- Enter your Cobb County Public Library card number, then click log in.
- Enjoy Tumble Book Library on your mobile device! Note the helpful sort and search options.