Music Hero of the day!
At long last we got to make our gingerbread houses! I wanted to share the houses as they were being created(I wasn’t sure how well they would make it home!).
Fire Safety Presentation
- Remember that students can wear the 100 day t shirts that they have created at home- on Friday!
- Thank you to all of you who signed up to help with our 100-day snack; please make sure to send them in by Wednesday.
- Show and tell: sharing our 100 day t shirt designs.
- 1/17: Library visit
- 1/17: 100 Day Celebration and parade
- 1/20- MLK Holiday
IB Unit 6: How We Express Ourselves: Martin Luther King Jr Day
- Students will learn about Martin Luther King and his life.
- Phonics: introducing the silent “e”. cvce words
- Sight words: List C- students should recognize 50 sight words by the end of 3rd quarter)- would, had , him. We have now covered lists A and B in class.
- Extend writing using phonetic spelling and sight words.
- Informational writing about Martin Luther King Jr. Narrative writing: When I am 100 years old.
- Count on from a given number- not 1
- Finding patterns on a 100 chart
- Finding ways to take apart and make numbers to 5.