Subtraction Musical chairs
Green Eggs and Ham!
Walking Water experiment showing that water can move
Our March door
Celebrating Sr Seuss with some Cat in the Hat whiskers
- Look for a paper to come home this week about learning addresses.
- Spring pictures: students may wear their own choice of clothes but we do ask that they dress nicely: and school appropriately
- 3/11- Early release 12:30
- 3/12 Spring Picture Day: nice dress down clothes
- 3/13 Library and check out
- 3/13 Show and Tell: student’s choice but be able to tell if it is living or nonliving and why.
- 3/20 Breakfast with buddies- no more than 2 adults per child
IB Unit 5: Sharing the planet: Living and Nonliving
- Non fiction texts: what is living or non living, Non fiction text about living rabbits, Snufflebunny: nonliving stuffed bunny
- Phonics: reviewing blends
- Sight words: List C- students should recognize 50 sight words by the end of 3rd quarter)- way, how, your. We have now covered lists A and B in class.
- Extend writing using phonetic spelling and sight words. We are also practicing writing sentences with transition words such as: First, next, last, finally.
- Opinion writing
- Count on from a given number- not 1
- Count to 100 by 10’s and 1’s
- Strategies for solving word problems- emphasis on subtraction
- Quarter review
Breakfast with Buddies
Parents/Guardians of Teasley K-2nd Graders,
We are excited to announce our first annual Breakfast with Buddies! Bring your coffee and enjoy a casual morning eating donuts with your child. This event will take place the morning of Friday, March 20th from 7:20-7:50 in your student’s classroom. Maximum of 2 grownups per student.