SORRY FOR THE LATE POSTS THIS WEEK!
**PROGRESS 1 REPORTS FOR QUARTER 2 GO HOME ON THURSDAY!!
- This week students begin working on Treaty of Versailles Document Based Question, or DBQ. Students will read and analyze a series of primary and secondary documents to include maps, political cartoons, graphs, charts, articles, and images, to formulate an answer to the following question: How did the Treaty of Versailles help cause World War II?
- The DBQ process will culminate with students writing a five (5) paragraph essay, explaining and supporting their answer to the document based question.
- The essay will be graded as a Summative Assessment. All document analysis forms will be formative classwork grades.
Monday – Tuesday 11/13-14: I can analyze secondary documents to establish background information on the DBQ topic.
- DBQ Activating Activity – Treaty of Versailles Cartoon Analysis
- Background Essay – Analyze background essay, answer response questions, “HASHTAG – #” summarizing strategy.
Wednesday – Friday 11/15 – 11/17: I can analyze secondary documents to provide evidence for my DBQ argument
- Document Analysis Stations
**PROGRESS REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE ON PARENT VUE – NO HARD COPIES**
**PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN PROGRESS REPORT ENVELOPES**