Free Access to thousands of titles
Parents and Families,
Cobb County School District is committed to providing students with access to high-quality texts to read during the summer break. Students can utilize the following reading resources. Many titles are in digital format, or e-books, or online read alouds. This is the perfect alternative to taking books with you while on-the-go this summer.
To get started with myON:
- Go to www.myON.com and click the myON login button.
- Enter the following login information
- School Name: Get Georgia Reading ( Note: Do not cut and paste, instead start typing “Get Georgia” and select from the drop down menu.)
- Username: cobbcounty
- Password: read
- Click the Sign In button and select a book to start reading!
To get started with Capstone:
- Go to www.mycapstonelibrary.com and click Log In.
- Username: summer18
- Password: lovetoread
- Click the GO button and select a book to start reading!
This summer you can use your student ID to check out books and ebooks from the Cobb County Public Library! Simply stop by any CCPL branch and check out up to 5 print books using your student ID and 4-digit birthday (2-digit month and 2-digit day). Students may also check out digital materials including ebooks.
Want to learn more? Visit www.cobbcat.org/librarypass/faq/.
Log Your Reading Minutes!
Log your books and reading minutes in Biblionasium as you work toward
the Summer Reading Challenge of 1,500 minutes!
Need login help? Call the CCSD Customer Care Center at 770-514-2500, M-Th 7am-5:30pm, starting May 29th.