Today students practiced reading and interpreting data from a climate graph to determine the biome. If you were absent or need a review, watch the video below about Climate Graphs. Use this link to practice:Climatograph practice Homework: Complete Webquest…due Monday See attached: Major Land Biomes Internet Lab Work on website, use the log-in that […]
A. New Response Page (white) RP Question #1 082911
B. Biome Museum Walk and Advertising Presentations…Today the studetns presented their biomes. We had some great details and creativeness. Good job! Congratulations to our firts place winners: Section 3/4 – Zoe, Ashley, and Kaylee and Section 5 – Terry T. , Sydney C, and Lily
1. Current Grades were published…are you missing any assignments..check AGENDA!
2. ing your textbook tomorrow…make sure it is covered
3. Biome and Relationship QUIZ is Thursday…study your warm-up questions and your notes.
B. That’s My Story…. Today we compared eyewitness accounts of our crime scenes from Friday. We discovered that it is easy to forget, make mistakes about hair color, and miss the small details. Students are to write a summative paragraph. (see attched): That’s My Story and
A. Warm-Up: Response Page #6: What are 3 differences between the coniferous and deciduous forest?
B. Biome Museum and Commercial…Today you worked very diligently on your biome museums. These are due on Friday. Don’t forget that you need graphs and a world map posted on the outer sides of your box. 2-minute commercials are due Monday.
B . Biome Museum Project Discussion – Today we discussed the requirements of the project, arranged groups, and selected Biomes. We will be working on this project in class on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Monday we will have our museum walk and commercial advertisement presentations.
1. Bring in Shoebox and items to create Biome, remember reuse and recylce…think outside the box. Keep store bought items to a minimum or even none!
2. Environmental Organization Vocabulary Flipbook – due Friday