- Tuesday: 2nd Block-We have a meeting for seniors with Herff Jones about caps and gowns for graduation.
- Wednesday: We will continue with providing evidence in who is the tragic hero of Antigone.
- Thursday: Possible Day for Election Issues Discussion
Friday: Computer lab to continue typing and finalizing research paper.
- Rough draft is due on Thursday, November 3rd, 2016.
- European Pollution Reading with Questions
- European Newspaper Summary
- HW: Finish Newspaper & Work on Maps
- Analyze the impacts pollution has on Europe countries and its neighbors.
This week’s plan: Keep on keeping up a little longer!
Monday: Senior Project meeting for Letter to the Judges, being writing letter in auditorium
Tuesday: Computer lab for Election Issues & Research Paper Body Paragraphs
Wednesday: (Adjusted Schedule due to Field Day)- Read Scenes 4 & 5 of Antigone, inference writing, finish reading Exodus.
Thursday: (Adjusted Schedule Due to Econ. EOC)-Antigone Jeopardy Review; Read chosen Election Issue
Friday: Antigone Multiple Choice Test & Character Analysis; Election Issues Debate
Due October 3, Tuesday after the break
Write out 5 story main ideas each day of the week of break with CNN Student News. Due October 3rd!
Senior Project Stuff
August – Consequences form – DONE
September – Resume – DONE
September – Mentor approval form – DONE
September – Proposal – DONE
October – Research paper
October – Letter to the judges
November – Mentor hours, verification, and evaluation
November – Senior Project Portfolio
November 17 – SENIOR BOARD PRESENTATIONS
Seniors, We are in the Media Center to finish your proposals.
- You have the Senior project website http://www.cobbk12.org/Wheeler/Library/SeniorProject/default.html
- You must click on FORMS & DOCUMENTS for the online, expanding proposal form.
- You have the PROPOSAL RUBRIC. Read it! This is how your proposal will be graded.
- You should know that following instructions is part of the grade.
- You have the example proposal of how it should be completed on a PROFESSIONAL, FORMAL, SENIOR LEVEL. Read it!
Today is the day to print for your teacher to review it and offer suggestions for improvement.
Tomorrow and Wednesday, you share with 2 teachers who must read over it, and they sign it meaning you did it correctly.
Thursday, it is due to the English teacher.
OOPS! Friday, you deliver it to the late committee teacher.
500-750 typed College Essay due today in class.
However, email it Mrs.Lyons at Gale.email@example.com by 11:59pm TODAY and no points off. I will print them.
Vocabulary Unit 2, 10 words, complete handout
Unit 2 Ancient Worlds pretest
The Hero’s Journey handouts front and back