1. C’est qui ? (Guess Who en français)
2. Pronunciation (accent aigu and accent grave)
3. Le zapping (advertisement video)
***Your project is due tomorrow! Please start rehearsing your presentation tonight! You need to present at least 4 people from your poster (no more than 6, please). Mav Block will be open for you to practice tomorrow.
Create a family tree (l’arbre généalogique) on a poster. You may use your own family or another family (celebrity, film, TV). If you use a family that is not your own, you will need to get my approval (just tell me which family you would like to use and I will say yes/no).
The poster should be neat and in color. You may handwrite this or you may type it. You should have at least 10 family members included, and each one should have a captionin complete sentences with the following in correct French:
Who this is in relation to you or the main character (i.e. C’est mon oncle.)
This person’s name
This person’s age
A description (i.e. adjectives we have learned so far- Elle est jolie et amusante.)
2. You will present your family tree to the class jeudi le 16 novembre using the information you wrote in your captions. 4 family members are enough to present.
You will receive a rubric next week. We will have a workday in class mardi, so use the weekend to gather your materials.
1. intro to possessive adjectives:
My: mon (masculine), ma (feminine), mes (plural)
Your (informal): ton (masc), ta (fem), tes (pl)
His/her: son (masc), sa (fem), ses (pl)
*gender depends on the OBJECT
2. intro to our family tree project (see blog post about it)
HW: VHL due TONIGHT
Extra points for vocab quiz: on VHL, due TOMORROW NIGHT