2:05 – 3:00 ~ Attendance and Homework
- Snack is provided daily.
- Students may bring their own water bottle.
- Extra snacks from home are welcome and encouraged on Early Release Days.
- All students should have homework or a book to read during this quiet work time.
3:00 – 4:00 ~ Outdoor Play
- K/1 and 2/3 and 4/5 are separated to age-appropriate playgrounds.
- Weather permitting, we go outside every day.
- Dress children accordingly with labeled outerwear.
4:00 – 5:00 ~ Indoor Play
- Grades K – 1 Indoor creative playtime in the Multi-Purpose Room. Students choose from board games, building toys, coloring, crafts, storytime, etc.
- Grades 2-5 may continue to play outside or may come inside for creative play.
5:00 – 6:00 ~ Group Activity
- 5:00 ~ Grades K, 1 and 2 combine for a G-Rated movie matinee. Grades 3, 4 and 5 combine for organized games in the multi-purpose room.
- 5:30 ~ All grades combine.