HW: Thursday – Continue working Practice Test Packet #1-13….due tomorrow!!!
PROBABILITY TEST TODAY
- Turn in notes packet, parent letter, rainbow practice sheets, pirate probability,study guide.
- NO HW
- Scatter Plot investigation packet
- HW: Finish if necessary
- Return QUIZ: review and correct
- Complete STUDY GUIDE together. All work and steps shown in class. KEY HERE:
- HW: TEST IS TOMORROW….get parent letter signed for +5 points, study OMG notes, study OMG foldables, study notes packet, study rainbow HW practice sheets, study quiz, study the STUDY GUIDE…use book and work odd problems to practice!! Watch Videos on the BLOG.
- Scatter Plots introduction and practice
- Packet work on page 1 and 2.
- HW: Prepare Scatter plots for lab tomorrow by completing the dot plots only for the 6 graphs inside.
QUIZ tomorrow! TEST is Tuesday!!
- Check HW: WS on Independent and Dependent Probability
- PIRATE Practice of Independent probability
- HW: Finish WS and study for QUIZ tomorrow!
- Check HW: Time and Distance Graphs
- Foldables for Unit
- Parent Letter for Unit
- CW: QUALITATIVE GRAPHS from Packet.
- HW: Finish WS if needed
MATH 7: PROBABILITY TEST IS TUESDAY 3/29
- Check HW: White packet Simulations 4 problems
- Review more simulations ORANGE WS
- Introduce Fundamental Counting Principle, notes in white packet
- CW: Practice with SUBWAY problem and Purple WS
- HW: Finish Packet problems for Fundamental Counting Principle.
- Collect Data for Math Lab: Shoe size and Height
- Milestone Review
- NO HW
- Tree Diagrams! Compound events! Examples and Practice
- Notes in OMG
- Simulations and types of experiments to represent.
- HW: White Packet Simulations (4 problems)
- TEST today over Linear Functions
- Work in Milestone packet after.
- NO HW
- Check HW: Misleading Displays and STATS BLUE WS
- CW: Notes in packet on Box Plots and Dot Plots, comparing measures of centers and variations
- HW: ORANGE ws #1-4
- Check HW: WS on intercepts and y=mx+b
- LInear Stations: GOLF, ZOMBIES, MATCHING and INITIALS
- HW: Work on ZOMBIES…..all due at end of class Friday.
- Check HW: WS PINK from Bias and Unbias
- CW: Packet notes: Misleading Graphs and Stats
- CW: Examples from BLUE WS on Skills section
- HW: WS BLUE ws 1-4
- Check HW
- QUIZ: slope and y=mx+b
- CW: intercepts x and y
- HW: WS Front Back