CALENDAR MATH PROJECT DAY 2
- classes met in lab to create calendars.
- Student work checked for 31 problems with work shown step by step.
- HW: None …….UNLESS you did not follow directions for step by step equation work! Project due at end of class Monday.
- Checked and graded study guide for TEST
- Linear Equation GOLF review
- HW: Study and prepare for UNIT 9 TEST on Monday!!
Milestones Testing is OVER!!!!
- Introduce new PROJECT: CALENDAR MATH
- DUE on Monday April 25th. In computer lab both Friday and Monday to complete visual calendar display.
- CW: Today in class, students work #1-31 equations on notebook paper showing each step in detail.
- WE WILL BE IN COMPUTER LAB both Friday and Monday
- HW: All 31 problems due by class on Friday.
- UNIT 9 TEST is Monday 4-25
- Two -Way tables: notes and examples
- BOOK pg. 857 #9-13
- Finish for HW
BLOCK 7 only……
this link will take you to box#1 of your journey…….
you only have to complete the first 5 boxes.
ALL CLASSES TESTING
End of Grade
Get plenty of rest and eat smart to be smart!
Welcome to MEDIA CENTER computer Lab!
Please click on the link below to access GIZMOS.
GIZMOS website for Milestones Review
Monday night HW: Big Fat Milestone Review Packet, complete the Review Test: Percent, problems #1-16
HW Keys for Review Test Percent # 1-18