Monday, May 23rd. Full Day, regular schedule
Tuesday, May 24th. Early dismissal at 1:30 see all classes, shortened schedule
Wednesday, May 25th. Early dismissal at 1:30, stay with homeroom class for yearbook signing and lunch.
NO BUS NOTES FOR REST OF YEAR!
OLYMPIC WEEK CONTINUES! VIVA MEXICO!!
- Grade Calendar Project
- Grade ITS MY LIFE
- NO HW
- COMPUTER LAB TOMORROW for Math Caching!!
- Special equation notes and examples in OMG
- Grade Final Study Guide
- TEST IS TOMORROW on Systems!!
- HW: Study for TEST
- Last Day to finish ITS MY LIFE, turn in at end of class.
- If you turn it in tomorrow (Tuesday May 17th, 20 point late deduction)
- Four FOURS challenge
- NO HW
MATH 7/8: SYSTEMS unit test announced for WED 5/18!!
- Finish using graphing calc app on device to solve word problems.
- Finish Study Guide
- HW: only if not finished in class
Day 3 of ITS MY LIFE project.
Project is due at end of class Monday. Students were encouraged to take the project home this weekend to get caught up if needed.
Systems word problems continued with advancement of D=RT problems involving wind speed and water currents.
Graphing with Graphing Calculators
Working Day 3 of LETS GO HOME project.
HW: Complete at least through the carpet table. You will need to turn in the packet by the end of class on Monday.
Extended practice on systems using the elimination method.