Our homework policy is explained below:
- Students are expected to read at least 20 minutes each night. They must fill in their Reading Log (accompanied with parent signature) three nights a week. (Click here to see a copy of the weekly Reading Log.)
- Students are expected to complete a weekly math worksheet. It will be given out on Mondays and not due back at school until Fridays. (Click here to see an example of what the math homework will look like.)
- Students have accounts set up for MobyMax, which has math, reading, and writing practice that is differentiated to their needs.
- Students may have the option of additional Math and Reading practice online as the year progresses. Be on the lookout for these websites as we set them up and send them home!
- Students have the option of additional Spelling practice by visiting my Spelling City site, as often as they’d like at: https://www.spellingcity.com/gainesbruce/
- Check out these websites for some great science review and practice: