Our homework policy is explained below:
- Nightly Spelling homework is to be completed in your child’s Spelling Notebook. There is a different assignment to be completed each night. They will turn in their Spelling Notebooks first thing Friday mornings and will be returned to them on Monday mornings. (Click here to see a copy of the weekly assignments.)
- Students are expected to read at least 20 minutes each night. They must fill in their Reading Log (accompanied with parent signature) three nights a week. (Click here to see a copy of the weekly Reading Log.)
- Students are expected to complete a weekly math worksheet. It will be given out on Mondays and not due back at school until Fridays.
- Students have the option of additional Math practice by logging into two different websites. Dreambox.com and Mobymax.com with their log-in’s. *We encourage students to use Dreambox more than MobyMax, as it was purchased just for our class by the county!
- Students have the option of additional Spelling practice by visiting my Spelling City site, as often as they’d like at: https://www.spellingcity.com/gainesbruce/
- Students have access to additional reading support and practice through their login to readtheory.org
- Check out these websites for some great science review and practice: