I am available to tutor on Tuesday and Thursday mornings by appointment. If you have a quick question, please feel free to stop by any morning!
“Keepers” are a collection of important formulas, facts, and procedures that you will assemble during the semester. How will you know if something is a keeper? I will tell you! Keepers will be an easy grade for you if you follow these directions:
Tips for keeping an amazing Keeper…
- Keepers should be written in a notebook. THE ONLY THINGS THAT SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN THIS NOTEBOOK ARE KEEPERS! NO HOMEWORK, NO PERSONAL NOTES, NO OTHER SUBJECTS!
- Keepers should be neatly written and numbered.
- You should only put one keeper on each page.
- You should write only on the front of each page…save the back of the page for any additional questions you may have.
- Color of some sort should be added to the keeper. If this means writing in markers, that’s fine. Color should be added to highlight problems you reworked, items you think are important, or questions you may have about the notes. Simply scribbling lines down the paper in blue and black pen is NOT what we consider colorful! Color should be strategic and meaningful!
- If you are absent and need to make up a keeper, skip a page in your notebook and borrow a friend’s keeper. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!
- Have your keepers in class every day.
- I will collect keepers to be graded on specified days.
**Here is a helpful document to use to ensure that your keeper will earn you full credit