There has been an excess of students not turning in work in both my class and Mrs. Misinco’s class. Completing homework and turning in assignments on time counts towards the students’ study/work habits grade. The students receive an S (satisfactory), N (needs improvement), and U (unsatisfactory) in this category on the report card. Please know that if a student receives an N or U in study/work habits, they are no longer eligible for A or A/B Honor Roll.
Reading/ELA and Social Studies:
- Here is the link to Mrs. Misinco’s blog: http://www.cobblearning.net/misinco/
- Modeling the multiplication of whole #’s and decimals WS (front and back)
- Use your notebook and refer to the classwork from today if you need help.
- Division WS – “Person, Place, or Thing”
- Must show all work on worksheet provided.
- Next skill – Interpreting the Remainder
- Parts of a Cell QUIZ on Wednesday
- Here is a Quizlet to review: https://quizlet.com/_3c3u5y?x=1jqt&i=sxnkg
- We have started our discussion on CELLS today.
- Information about this year’s science fair went home last week. This is OPTIONAL. If a student or group of students choose to participate, they can earn points for their house.
- You can check Mrs. Smith’s blog for additional information: http://www.cobblearning.net/pmesangelasmith/science-fair/
- Tuesday, December 10th = Chick-fil-a Spirit Night @ 5:30
- Thursday, December 19th = 5th Grade Holiday Party
- Thursday, December 19th = EARLY RELEASE
- Friday, December 20th = EARLY RELEASE