FIELD TRIP TOMORROW TO KSU HOLOCAUST MUSEUM! WEAR YOUR CLASS T-SHIRTS. WE WILL HAVE LUNCH AT SCHOOL, SO NO NEED TO PACK A BROWN BAG LUNCH.
- Complete Comparing and Ordering Decimals HW
- Misinco and Pace:
- Complete Rounding HW
- All Classes:
- Decimal Quiz on WEDNESDAY – all skills we have taken notes on so far on decimals in your notebook will be on the quiz
*All 5th grade students will be participating in the Science Fair this year. Remember, the PowerPoint from the Science Fair Information session is posted on my blog under the “Science Fair” tab for any questions you may have.
A science fair after-school help session is being offered on Tuesday, December 11thfrom 2:15-3:15. Students will meet in the STEM lab where teachers will be available to help students at whatever stage of the scientific method they are in. If your child is going to stay after school for this session, please send a note in to your child’s teacher that morning AND complete the following google form by clicking the following link:
- Science Fair Projects are due: Friday, January 11th
Important Upcoming Dates:
- Tuesday, December 18th – KSU Holocaust Museum Field Trip @ 9:30am-12:30pm
- Thursday, December 20th – 5th Grade Holiday Party (more information to come)
- Thursday, December 20th and Friday, December 21st – EARLY RELEASE DAYS
5th GRADE CELEBRATION:
- Adventure Air Sport PMES 5th graders night
- Date: January 18th, 2019
Please mark your calendar for the 1st 5th grade celebration fundraiser. Proceeds from this event help fund the 5th Grade Celebration on May 21, 2019. Details and registration forms/waiver to come after the beginning of the New Year. THIS IS NOT A DROP OFF EVENT.