Monday – Friday:
- Finish Pythagorean Quilt (if not already completed — this is a QUIZ GRADE)
- Bunny Foo Foo – solving equations and color-by-number (Classwork grade – due 5/14)
- Weekly Skills #34
If you are going on the Disney trip, please be sure to use your class time wisely to complete assignments and you will not have to take any work or make-up work you missed 🙂
- Bell Ringer #9
- 3rd Block: Sound Video
- Extra Credit is due TODAY (no exceptions)
- 4th and 5th Block: Which Color is Hottest? Lab
- Lab is due tomorrow (4/19)
- Exit ticket tomorrow on the EM Spectrum
- Bell Ringer #10
- Video Clip: EM Spectrum
- EM Waves Practice w/s
- EM Waves Exit Ticket
- HW: What is Light? Review w/s
Media Center: Review Games on Legends of Learning
Teacher Code: ALLEN30
I hope everyone had a wonderful and restful spring break! Just a reminder that the Milestone Reviews from USA Test Prep are due on April 10th! Upon logging in today to check student progress, there are many students who have not even attempted some of the domains. We began working on this assignment March 7th and students have had multiple days in class to complete these practice tests!
Remember, you are in full control of your grades for these assignments because you can reattempt them as many times as you would like and I will take the highest score. Each domain (5 total) is being entered as a unit practice grade and the average of the 5 domains will count as a QUIZ grade.
We will not have computers on Monday for you to finish this assignment. The purpose of these practice tests is to prepare you for Milestones, so doing them AFTER Milestones does not serve its purpose.