Final for 7th grade science is on Wednesday, May 15th. Use the Life Science Review Book previously completed as a study guide for the final… all questions are from the review book. Also, there will be no retakes so please study and be prepared.
The Forces and Motion Test is on Tuesday, May 7th. Study guides are due on Monday, May 6th.
Quizzizz – Newton’s Laws (865308); Forces (208148)
- 3rd Block – Observation vs. Inference
- 4th & 6th Block – Scientific Method
- Present the 16 Influential Women in STEM careers
- Predator vs Prey Game – bring gym shoes for this active participation activity
- 3rd – finish Observation vs. Inference Practice & correct in class
- 4th – Graph Predator vs Prey Data from Wed.
- 3rd – Scientific Method Practice w/s
- 6th – Graph Predator vs Prey Data from Wed.
*** There will be a final for 7th grade science on May 15th***
Study material has been returned to students (Life Science Review Booklets) and the final will be based on the information contained in this review guide.
*** This week we will be doing practice milestone reviews and yes, these will be counted for a grade.***
Ch. 1 Review – The Structure of Matter
Ch. 2 Review – Forces and Motion
Ch. 3 Review – Energy and Energy Transformations
Ch. 4 Review – Waves
Monday – Thursday:
- Work on Final Review Book Project – DUE APRIL 26th at the beginning of class!!!
- Remember, the way you represent a topic is flexible (be creative)… for example, classification of matter can be represented in the following way and still meet the requirements:
M- atter has mass
T- akes up space.
T- iny particles called atoms make up matter.
T- hermal energy is NOT matter.
E- lements, compounds, and mixtures are types of matter.
R- adon is matter.