I hope everyone had a wonderful and restful spring break! Just a reminder that the Milestone Reviews from USA Test Prep are due on April 10th! Upon logging in today to check student progress, there are many students who have not even attempted some of the domains. We began working on this assignment March 7th and students have had multiple days in class to complete these practice tests!
Remember, you are in full control of your grades for these assignments because you can reattempt them as many times as you would like and I will take the highest score. Each domain (5 total) is being entered as a unit practice grade and the average of the 5 domains will count as a QUIZ grade.
We will not have computers on Monday for you to finish this assignment. The purpose of these practice tests is to prepare you for Milestones, so doing them AFTER Milestones does not serve its purpose.
In an effort to prepare as best as possible for Milestones, the math quiz originally scheduled for tomorrow has been moved until after milestone testing. We will be back in the computer lab tomorrow working on more USA TestPrep 🙂
- Review Packet/Lesson from Friday: Graphing Using x and y intercepts – due Wed.
- Lesson: Equation of a Line from Standard form to Slope-Intercept form
- CW/HW: packet of worksheets – due Wed.
- Lesson: Equation of a Line from Slop-Intercept to Standard Form
- CW/HW: Bullseye page of packet – self-check in class
Wednesday (Early Release):
- Turn in packets on x and y intercepts and slope-intercept/standard form equation of a line
- Lesson 9-3: Solving Sysytem of Equations by Graphing
- CW/HW: Last page of packet titled “Graphing Homework”