Just a reminder that there is a quiz tomorrow over motion. Study your notes on motion graphs and review the activities we did today in class.
Also, Acceleration Labs are due by Friday!!!
Due to the Breakfast of Champions event tomorrow morning, there will be no morning tutoring lab for math. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Monday: Pythagorean Theorem
- Finish Ch. 4 Test/ Weekly Skills 15
- Guided Notes: Pythagorean Theorem
We are happy to share that Durham is now offering morning labs to help ANY student who would like additional help. Morning tutoring labs run from 8:15 am to 8:50 am. Students are to report to the cafeteria at 8:15 am and receive a pass to go to the lab. Students will be required to sign in with the teacher any time they attend a session. The sessions are open to any student and no prior arrangements must be made with the teacher. The 8th grade schedule is as follows:
Mondays: Science Lab
Room 324 with Ms. Graham or Room 338 with Ms. Hartrampf
Tuesdays: ELA Lab
Room 343 with Ms. Salter
Thursdays: Math Lab
Room 319 with Mrs. Allen
What: Unit 3 Test: Atoms and Periodic Table Re-take
When: Tomorrow (11/9/17) at 8:15 am
Where: Ms. Graham’s room
Who: Anyone who scored below a 74 can retake the test to earn UP TO a 74
- Velocity Notes
- Velocity Motion Graphs & Practice
- Reviewed Test on Atoms and Periodic Table
Tuesday: No School
Wednesday: Motion Stories
- Motion Stories – due on Monday (11/13/17). Please spell check and use proper grammar. Your story MUST match the unique distance-time graph you were given in class.
Thursday: Bubble Gum Lab
- Bubble Gum Lab
- Post-lab questions due tomorrow (11/10/17)
- Work on Motion Stories
- BrainPOP: Acceleration
- Acceleration Notes
- Moving Man PHET Lab
- Exit Ticket: Distance-Time Graphs vs. Speed-Time Graphs
- Motion Stories due Monday (11/13/17)