Test on Friday, January 12th
- scrimp – spend as little money as possible
- newfangled – recently invented and hard to understand
- ragged – in bad condition
- lagoon – an area of seawater separated from the ocean by a reef or a sandbar
- commonplace – very common or ordinary; not unusual
- darted – a quick movement
The Study/Resource Guides are intended to serve as a resource for parents and students. They contain practice questions and learning activities for each content area. The standards identified in the Study/Resource Guides address a sampling of the state-mandated content standard.
Please consider donating to our foundation to raise money for STEM at BFES! If our school raises $10,000 Ms. May will kiss a pig!!! Go to www.bellsferryfoundation.org to donate online or send in money with your child.