Hopefully your child brought their dream catcher and talking stick home for you to see and explained it to you. Here are some pictures in case you didn’t see them.
The rain didn’t keep the students from enjoying recess on Friday.
- Parent Teacher conferences this week. Email me if I need to send you a reminder of your day and time.
- Early Release every day this week
- No Clubs this week
- Thanks for coming out to Donuts for Dad on Friday. The students love when they get to do things with Dad.
- Please stop by the Book Fair before or after your conference.
- Friday is Cougar Pride Day. Remind your student to wear their Kincaid shirt.
Math– multiplying with the factor of 10
Reading– text features in informational text
Science– weathering and erosion
Writing – informational writing- research and notes
Below are websites that will help with this week’s academics. Please review these yourself before you let your child work on them. They were appropriate when I posted them, but websites change and you need to make sure they are appropriate for your child. Advertisements on these websites change frequently.
Math: Factors of 10 http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/mathgames/mathlines/mathlines_multiply_10.htm
very challenging https://www.studyzone.tv/game86-code3dc5617c60ff2ca509aabc60944162d1