Hello! Here’s what we are learning this week:
- Integrated Reading:
- Students will learn early American Indian cultures and their development in North America.
- Find the main idea, supporting with key details and explaining how those key details support
- Determine the meaning of a word as they are used in context.
- This week we are going back to multiplication and working on how to find patterns on a chart.
- IB Unit 2: We can work it out. Transdisciplinary Theme: Where we are in place and time.Central Idea: Living things adapt to survive.Learner Profile Traits: Knowledgeable, Thinker
- Line of Inquiry: American Indians used their environments in different ways.
Reminders- Please make sure your child is reading between 20 to 30 minutes every night. They also need to practice their math facts and type using the Typing Club website throughout the week.
Monday-Friday October 15-19 – Conference Week- If you haven’t done so yet, please sign up for a time.
Wednesday- Perfect Attendance Dress Down Day- The following students will be able to dress down:
Friday, October 19- Career Day
Tuesday, October 23– Spirit Night @ Grub Burger
Friday, October 26– Talent Show (3rd-5th grade)
Let’s have a great week!