Here’s what we are learning this week:
- This week are working on answering informational comprehension questions using the RACE strategy.
- We are working on informational writing. Students will work on editing and publishing their writing this week.
- For the next two weeks students will work on solving multiplication and division word problems within 100.
- Reminders- Please make sure your child is reading between 20 to 30 minutes every night. They also need to practice their math facts and type using the Typing Club website throughout the week.
- I will start testing students on their multiplication facts starting next MONDAY. Students who are able to fluently do their facts will be able to participate in a Taekwondo lesson next Thursday or Friday. I will send home a message with students who are able to participate. Continue to practice at home!
Thursday, December 13-Friday, December 14: PAWS Giving Market
Friday, December 14- Writing Celebration
Thursday, December 20- Early Release Day
Friday, December 21- Early Release Day
Let’s have a great week!