Thanksgiving Lunch: This year the Thanksgiving Lunch for students and parents is spread out over three days. Our class will have the family Thanksgiving meal on Thursday, November 14th from 11:30 – 12:00. On Wednesday please note that the students will receive a sack lunch and will be eating in the classroom, and on Friday November 15th, our lunch time will be 10:58-11:28 in the cafeteria. We will send a reminder out next week as well.
Here’s what we are learning this week in our classroom.
- Math: Multiplication and Division Multi-Step Word Problems
- Reading: Describe the overall structure (e.g., chronology, comparison, cause/effect, problem/solution) of events, ideas, concepts, or information in a text or part of a text.
- Language: Demonstrate understanding of antonyms and synonyms.
- Writing: Opinion Writing
- Social Studies: American Revolution
- November 5th – School Closed (Election Day)
- November 14th – Thanksgiving Lunch at 11:30