Meet Mrs. Henry
Hello! My name Mrs. Henry and I am currently a 4th grade teacher at Cheatham Hill Elementary School. I graduated from Georgia State University with a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education and I’ve also attained a Master of Arts degree in Education, from Central Michigan University. I am passionate about teaching and I enjoy working with students who are motivated by learning.
I am married and have two daughters and two sisters that both live in Georgia. This is my 14th year teaching and I’m so excited about this upcoming year. My hobbies include bike riding, traveling, and watching a great action movie. I am so blessed to be able to do what I love on a daily basis. I’ve learned so much from my teaching experience so far and I’m growing more daily with the help of my students, co-workers, and friends. Just to get to know me a little more . . . here are a few of my favorite things.
- Drink: Arnold Palmer (Chickfila)
- Color: Pinks or Pastels
- Animal: Dogs . . . I love my Charile
- Sports to Watch: Football (Go Falcons!!)
- Hobbies: Bike Riding and traveling
- Picture Book: Oh the Places We’ll Go (by Dr. Seuss)
- Movie: Jane Austin’s Pride and Prejudice
- Passion: Teaching and Traveling
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”