Here’s a overview of our learning this week.
- Math – Foundations of multiplication. Making friendly numbers strategy in addition.
- Reading – Reading groups will meet to work on individual goals (comprehension, fluency, word accuracy and vocabulary).
- Language Arts – Subject and predicates.
- Spelling and Vocabulary– Click on photo to enlarge.
- Writing – Revising personal narratives with strong endings and editing. Gathering ideas for expository writing.
- Social Studies – Greek influences on American government and architecture.
We’ve missed Ms. Schmidt this week as she has been out sick, but she expects to be back on the 22nd. Hope you have/had a good Fall break!