Well, we got through our first frigid week of school in 2015 and did pretty well despite the lack of recess! The children were bundled up properly, but the temperature was below 40 degrees so we could not go out. Forecasts look favorable for recess this week!
- Math – Multiplication, comparing fractions, equivalency.
- Reading – Setting AR goals, comprehension strategies.
- Language Arts – Cursive, individualized spelling lists.
- Writing – Opinion/argument essay writing.
- Social Studies/Science – Mountain habitats of Georgia.
Our economic standards are being addressed through our establishment of the fictional land of Pentopia (named by Nate). Ask your student about it!
Have a good week!