We had a terrific time at the Folktale Festival on Friday! Thanks so much for all you did to make it a fun day for the kids! Special thanks go to our room mother, Mrs. Wallace, for organizing and then bagging grapes into the wee hours! Thanks also to Mrs. Barnett, Ms. Hakim, Mrs. Harding, and Mrs. Marbutt for grapes and beads and drinks! I’ll get the pics up as soon as I can this week.
Here’s our learning plan this week:
- Writing – Kicking off informational writing
- Reading – Literal and non-literal language
- Grammar and Spelling – Helping verbs, linking verbs
- Math – Area, multiplication facts
- Science – Weathering and erosion related to mountains and rivers
Have a great week!