I’m looking forward to meeting with you during conference week! School will dismiss two hours early each day.
This is what we’re learning this week:
- Writing- Imaginative narrative writing and nonfiction nocturnal animal report
- Grammar: Verbs, helping and linking
- Reading– Nonfiction, text features, text evidence
- Math– Properties of multiplication
- Social Studies– Paul Revere team poster projects
I’ll post pictures of the team projects on SeeSaw. If you have any questions about SeeSaw, I’ll talk with you at conferences.
Happy birthday, Edward!
Have a great weekend! Those Georgia mountain apples are just waiting to be picked!