The children are off Election Day. The children will cast a secret ballot for the presidential candidate of their choice on Monday and I’ll post the results. It’s always an interesting result. 🙂 We’re working all of this into our study of the three branches of government.
- Writing- Informational writing drafting
- Grammar: Vocabulary, prefixes and suffixes
- Reading– Nonfiction, text features & evidence
- Math– Multiplication/division problem solving, 0-5 facts
- Social Studies– Mountain ranges, branches of government
- Science– Fossils
- Read Aloud– Stone Fox
Our PTA health-focused week activities are as follows:
- Monday – Wear a team sports shirt.
- Wednesday – Drink lots of water.
- Thursday – Bring a super healthy snack.
- Friday – We’ll try out some yoga moves!
Veterans day in November 11th, so we’ll be sure to honor and thank our armed services members, and remember those that sacrificed so much to keep us safe!
Remember the clock change this weekend – it’s the easy one.