It was so nice to see many of you at the orientation! If you were unable to come, we’re happy to answer your questions and address concerns via email and/or at conference time. Mrs. Mann and I are always available! 🙂
Here’s our learning plan:
- Math ~ Addition strategies
- Reading ~ Comprehension strategies, character traits
- Writing ~ Drafting, revising and editing our first personal narrative
- Language Arts ~ Plural nouns, mentor sentence
- Social Studies ~ Civics
- Science ~ Rocks
- Read Alouds ~ Stone Fox, Harry Potter
Highlights this week include a Wellstar health presentation and the media center orientation. We’re also getting the children set up on Education Galaxy and having them complete a math pretest to get them started on the “just right” level of practice. Also, clubs start this week! P.E. is on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Have a lovely weekend!