We’re looking forward to meeting with you this week!
Here’s what we’re learning this shortened week:
- Math ~ Properties of multiplication
- Reading ~ Character traits, nonfiction text features
- Writing ~ Brainstorming topics for informational writing, organizing with subtopics
- Social Studies ~ Weathering and erosion, rivers and mountains in the U.S.
- Read Alouds ~ Because of Winn Dixie & Harry Potter
Please have your child remember his or her jacket. Our recess is at 10:00, and it can be chilly.
Happy Birthday, Bria!
Mrs. Pennington & Mrs. Mann