The children were real troopers during testing this last week! Thank you for all the snack donations – hugs to the families of Taylor and Eli.
This week is an exciting week for 3rd graders. We’ll spend a large portion of the morning with ITBS testing, but the remainder of the day will be spent exploring rocks and minerals, getting ready for a mystery reading theme, and diving into multiplication and division! Reading groups will also begin. We’ll meet with children to work on goals in either comprehension, responses, accuracy, fluency or text features. We’ll also work on a S.T.E.A.M. activity, so look out for a SeeSaw alert!
- Math ~ Concepts of multiplication and division
- Reading ~ Asking and answering questions
- Science ~ Rocks and minerals
🎈Happy birthday, Eli and Maxene!🎈
- Prodigy ~ 10 minutes (remember to work independently)
- Reading ~ Optional reading log in folder. A completed log earns a special prize. 😃
- Ensure that your child gets a good night’s sleep and a filling breakfast on testing days especially.
- Wear red and black for Falcon’s Friday.
- Turn in Heart donations on Wednesday.
- Donate to Foundation – Any donation is welcome! We’ll earn a pizza party if we have 100% participation.
It’s going to a be a great week!
Fondly, Mrs. Pennington & Mrs. Mann