Congratulations to our students in completing the Biblionasium Spooktacular Challenge! The children are reaping the rewards of all the time put into reading! As they’re moving up in their reading levels, they’re excited to be able to read more interesting and engaging stories.
- Tuesday is election day and a day off for students.
- Extra warm coats are needed now at recess.
Our learning plan this week:
- Reading ~ Book of the Month compare/contrast, responses
- Writing ~ Expert story revision and editing
- Math ~ Distributive property, division/multiplication situations
- Language Arts ~ Homophones to, too, two
- Science ~ Fossils http://fossilsforkids.com/
- Social Studies ~ Productive resources
We all enjoyed the cheese sticks, tangerines and Candy Corn sent in by our room mom, Mrs. Zogby!
Mrs. Pennington & Mrs. Mann