The children got right back into the groove of school. They’re enthusiastic little learners! Report cards go home today. Let us know if you have any questions. Please return the signed report card envelope and keep the contents.
Our learning plan:
- Math ~ Fractions, writing & understanding numerator and denominator
- Reading ~ Peter Pan, character actions and traits
- Writing ~ Supporting an opinion with reasons
- Language Arts ~ Adverbs, comparitive and superlative
- Science ~ Habitats of the regions of Georgia
- 20 minutes of reading
- 10 minutes of Prodigy
- Multiplication facts practice
Happy birthday, Ava!😍🎁🎈
Have a great weekend!
Mrs. P. & Mrs. M.