We’re curious about what the groundhog has to say about spring! We just want days of sunshine instead of rain.
Our learning plan:
- Math ~Fractions, comparing and equivalence
- Reading ~Peter Pan, written responses
- Writing ~Opinion, categorizing thoughts, adding examples to support reasons
- Lang. Arts ~Cursive, model sentence
- Social Studies ~Early exploration of the U.S.
*Click on the red links for additional information.
We’re working hard to improve our lunch room behavior, which is an unending challenge in schools. 😉 Your support at home is greatly appreciated!
PTA will be collecting Box Tops and Supplies for our Enrichment Teachers this week. Please direct students to drop off donated supplies to the STEM Lab.
The Scholastic Book Fair is open at 7:15 each morning this week. Your child may shop after checking in with us in the classroom.
Thank you for all the snack donations!
Have a great weekend!
Mrs. P. & Mrs. M.