We have a busy week ahead of our February break!
Our learning plan:
- Reading ~ Peter Pan, text evidence
- Writings ~ Opinion, written responses to reading
- Math ~ Fractions, comparing and ordering
- Social Studies ~ Explorers, contributions and obstacles
- Language Art ~ Conjunctions, cursive
Remember to have Valentine’s boxes here by Friday.
The Kindness Challenge will begin Monday.
- Monday: Wear black and yellow.
- Tuesday: Practice friendly greetings.
- Wednesday: Wear pajama pants for $1 donation
- Thursday: Wear sports team or school pride shirts.
- Friday: Wear red/pink/white.
Turn in the signed kindness challenge sheet for a special prize from the front office.😍
We are going on a field trip to the Tellus Science Museum in Cartersville on March 17th! Field trip permission forms will go home Monday.
Have a good week.
Mrs. Pennington & Mrs. Mann