• Grew up in a big family on a farm in Ohio
• Went to Miami University (Ohio) and Johns Hopkins University
• Missionary in Egypt for several years–2 of my kids were born in Cairo
• Have worked as Speech Therapist and Teacher in 5 states
• Left teaching for a bit to help develop computer programs for an educational software company
• CCSD K-12 Assistive Technology Specialist (AT) for many years
• Missed teaching and returned to the classroom as a Co-Teacher at Kincaid
• 3rd year co-teaching with the fabulous Mrs. Pennington
• Married to my favorite person, Mr. Mann
• Have 3 grown, married children & 3 grandchildren
• Huge Clemson Tiger fan! My 3 kids went to Clemson…Go Tigers!
Stuff I like to do:
• Being with my family…playing, fishing, cooking, talking
• Reading–I love, love, love to read!
• Vegetable gardening–heirloom tomatoes are my fave
• Family Tradition–Going to the beach for a week with my extended family (about 25 peeps) & doing our Iron Chef cooking competition