What a week! We all had some fun and relaxation on our unexpected holiday, but now it’s back to work! We’re still in the midst of rescheduling activities we missed. Monday is beads day and Friday is STEM night.
Here’s the learning plan for our first week in March:
- Math: Division, problem solving
- Writing: Opinion/informational
- Reading: Point of view (first and third person)
- Science: Biographies~ Mary McLeod Bethune, Eleanor Roosevelt
- Language Arts: Commas in an address
I had a parent ask for Milestones test practice and information. This link has everything you need.
Have a good weekend!