Request to Retest Procedures – the form is linked above and available in the classroom
1. Graded work is sent home on Fridays. Students and parents should review this work together.
2. Decided whether or not you would like to retest a particular assessment. CLASSWORK CANNOT BE RETESTED.
3. Complete 3 separate activities to improve your understanding of the concept(s) you struggled with on the assessment.
4. Fill out the Request to Retest form and get it signed by your parent.
5. Forms are due THURSDAYS – they will not be accepted any other day of the week
6. Retests are given Friday.
***PLEASE NOTE: THE RETEST GRADE IS WHAT GOES IN THE GRADEBOOK. MAKE SURE YOU ARE TRULY PREPARED TO IMPROVE YOUR SCORE ON THE RETEST, OTHERWISE, IT WILL BE COUNTERPRODUCTIVE FOR YOU.***
at home username: email@example.com
at home password: school computer/network password
Seesaw Online Portfolio