Again, we will be providing you with an outline for daily activities, but this week’s assignments will not be due until Friday, 4/03/2020.
*Please use the specific form for YOUR CLASS PERIOD!!!
Monday and Tuesday or Task 1 and 2 – 3/30 and 3/31:
- We will continue our study of Night by analyzing a poem that Elie Wiesel includes in the book. The poem is titled Never Shall I Forget.
- Use the attached PDF for directions and then respond to the poem using the Microsoft Form below.
- Never Shall I Forget Poetry Activity
Below is a link to the audio of the Never Shall I Forget Poem and clarification of instructions for Monday’s assignment.
Below is a link for a video with instructions for Tuesday’s portion of the assignment.
- Complete the form ACCORDING TO YOUR BLOCK to respond to the poem:
Wednesday or Task 3- 4/1:
- We will practice Clauses using Brain Pop. Please use the following link to the Library Learning Commons. http://www.cobblearning.net/durhammediacenter/
- Once you get to the Learning Commons Blog locate the link to the Cobb Digital Library.
- Log in using your Office 365 Login
- Click on Brain Pop
- Complete the Assignment
Thursday or Task 4- 4/2:
- Read the assigned CommonLit article titled, “Malala Yousafzai’s Address to the United Nations” and complete the assigned questions.
- Log into clever (the same way you did for the Social Studies DBQ)
- Locate the CommonLit app (you might have to use the search bar)
- Click on the app and complete assigned reading and questions
Friday or Task 5- 4/3:
- Use the form below to answer a question comparing and contrasting Elie’s and Malala’s experience.
- Complete the form ACCORDING TO YOUR BLOCK: