School Counseling Program
The mission of the school counseling program at Teasley Elementary School is to provide a developmental school counseling program that empowers all students to positively impact the world by addressing their academic, career, and personal/social needs.
Vision and Beliefs
Teasley Elementary students are life-long learners who are prepared to meet the challenges of being leaders. All students participate in a school counseling curriculum that fosters personal growth, responsibility and partnerships between home, school and the community. Teasley’s school counseling program assists students in removing barriers that impede learning and encourages their ability to move into a future of infinite possibilities.
Our vision is based on the belief’s that:
- All students can learn
- All students have dignity and worth
- All students should be treated with respect
- All students should have a safe learning environment
- All students have access to the school counseling program
- All students’ ethnic, cultural, racial, and developmental differences and special needs are respected
Teasley Elementary Purpose and Mission
Teasley’s PURPOSE is to educate the whole child in a safe and caring environment.
The Teasley MISSION is to partner with our school community to develop and empower self-directed, innovative, and inquiring individuals who understand their value and ability to positively impact the world.