Curbside book checkout and return with our BOOKS TO GO program!
During Remote Learning, students may check out books and pick them up at school! Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Put Books and Materials on Hold
- Log in to your Destiny Library Catalog Account.
- Username: Office 365 Username
- Password: Office 365 Password
- Locate books and audiobooks you would like to reserve.
- Click the Hold button to reserve your copy.
- You may hold up to three books at a time.
- Remember that the books you put on hold may have a long wait time if it is checked out.
- You may check out up to three items at a time.
- Books must be held by Tuesday at 12:00 p.m. to be ready for pick up on Wednesday.
Step 2: Check for Ready Hold Notices
- Please do not come to the school to pick up ready holds until you are contacted to do so.
- Ready Hold notices will be sent on Tuesdays for pick up on Wednesday.
- Parents – we are using Library Remind so we can communicate with you about curbside book pickup information (text @book690 to 81010).
- Pick ups will be Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Step 3: Pick Up Your Books!
- On pick up day, pull up outside the Learning Commons which is the windowed courtyard area just past the Front Office doors.
- Call the school number and Learning Commons extension – 770-591-5020 ext.
- Let us know you have arrived by providing the following:
- Student Name
- Student #
- # of items for pick up
- You may also return books at this time.
- We will bring your sanitized and bagged items out to you!
Step 4: Read, Return, Repeat!
- Books have a three-week check out period with the option to renew for an additional three weeks.
- If you finish early, you may return books at any time to the covered book drop located outside the front doors of the school in the covered area.
Contact Media Specialist Taylor Wickline with questions – firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-591-5020 ext.