Join us for Read Across America on Wednesday, March 14th at Chalker Elementary School!
We’ll ride a bus to Chalker and read to their students. Lunch will be provided when we return at 11:20!
Interested students, please pick up an application in the Learning Commons. This will include the Field Trip Form, Reader’s Agreement, and Permission Sheet for Teachers.
Space is limited to 30 students!
Sign up for our Remind page at https://www.remind.com/join/f678b3.
Who is eligible?
- All students in grades 6-8 who have not had ISS or OSS.
- Students who have grades of 75 or higher in every class and whose teachers approve of the field trip.
What do I have to do?
- Must attend all workshops for practice over the course of February.
- Must return all required permission forms on time.
- Select 2-3 children’s books to read with the elementary students.
- Choose a partner to work with.
|All permission forms due||January 30th|
(choose one or both)
|Feb. 4th Success Block||Feb. 6th Success Block|
(Choose one or both)
|Feb. 12th Success Block||Feb. 13th Success Block|
|Final Week of Practice
(must attend all)
|Feb. 25th Success Block||Feb. 27th Success block||March 4th – Attend the big event!|