Brainteaser: Addlepated Astronauts ( began working on)
H.O.E.: Lesson 6 Review and word problems, introduce adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing with integers plus word problems
Mission to Mars: Activity 4 – what payload are you taking? What does it weigh?
Affective: Review how to write a Mission Statement and Discuss Dreaming Big- what does it cost for your dream? Not just monetary costs
- H.O.E. L. 6/24 Extra Practice #1-4 & 9-10 and word problems. Test next week over Book 1/Book 3
- Write your mission statement. Here is the Stephen Covey Website to help you: https://msb.franklincovey.com/
- Get your behavior chart signed.
- Enjoy Winter Break! 😊
HO.E. – Check homework, word problems and quiz
Robot: Complete Mission 1
Affective: Share Courage Poster and Watch Dolphin Tale – complete Hope activities
1.) H.O.E. – get quiz signed. Complete word problems #27 & 30
2.) Affective- Complete Hope Frayer diagram and acrostic poem. Hope Acrostic poem may be typed or written neatly with colored illustrations. Pictures may be hand drawn or from a computer or magazine.
3.) Code.org: Lesson 7 & 8
4.) Enjoy your winter break!
5.) Get your Behavior Chart signed.
Brainteaser: Mystery Numbers Con’t.
Relationships & Connections: Heart Anatomy Vocabulary Quiz
STEM: Blood Flow Tournament
R & C: Medical History Timeline
Divergent: Heart Acrostic Poem
- Acrostic Heart Poem – Final Draft Needs to be typed or written neatly and have illustrations that are colored.
- Get Vocab. Quiz signed, if needed (P or D) do corrections on another sheet of paper, write the word with the correct definition.
- Study – quiz over labeling the parts of the heart and putting the steps of blood flow in order will be after break.
- Have a fun Winter Break!
- Get your Behavior Chart signed.