As part of your commitment to writing questions that will be used in competition rounds for the Ruffin Reading Bowl competition, we ask that you take some time to review the guidelines and format for creating questions for your assigned books. After reviewing this information, you can view sample questions that have been written for each level, and download the question writing template you will use to create and submit your questions.
- How to write good Reading Bowl questions (Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Sample elementary school questions (PDF)
- Sample middle school questions (PDF)
- Sample high school questions (PDF)
- Question database template (Excel)**
**Please download and use this template to create questions for the books you have been assigned. Only questions that have been submitted using this template will be accepted.