I enjoyed meeting each of you at Meet and Greet. I am so excited about working with your children this year and it starts tomorrow!!!
Make sure that your child knows how he/she is getting home tomorrow. You completed a form on Thursday telling me but if something changes please send me a note,
Our learning focus:
Reading- This week we will read books about the beginning of the school year. We will create rules and procedures for our classroom along with getting to know our classmates.
Written Expression-The children will write about a summer adventure.
Math: Graphs will be the topic of discussion this week. We will work with picture graphs and bar graphs and discuss how we get to school and our birthdays.
Social Studies- Where in the World do we live??
What else is going on?
- Please sign up for PTA/Foundation. Feel free to send in your donations at any time for any amount. Thanks!!! It will be their only fund raiser this year.
- A specials calendar will come home on Monday. Please remember your tennis shoes for PE.
- The Cobb County Folder will come home on Monday. There are forms to complete and return. Thanks in advance for completing them and returning as soon as possible.
- Target is on Tuesdays and will start next week.
- Purple folder goes home every day and comes back to school each morning.