Thank you for sending your conference notes back in!! I look forward to seeing you next week.
Our learning focus:
Reading- This week we will complete our study on character problems and how they solved their problems. The children did a better job on taking their AR test. Keep it up!!!!
Spelling/Phonics: Long i diagraphs. Homework and words will come home on Monday.
Grammar: Possessive Nouns
Written Expression– Our Vacation or Staycation narratives will be completed. We will learn about informational writing using our science topic Matter.
Math: Adding and subtracting 2 digit numbers.
Science-We will finish our matter unit and have a test on Friday. A study guide will come home on Wednesday so help your child study for their test.
What else is going on?
- Blast Off came home on Friday. Please return it next Friday.
- I will give a government retest on Wednesday for those students who want to retake their test.
- Thank you to those parents and children that helped on Saturday.
- Book Fair preview is this week. The book fair will be open on Friday during Donuts for Dad.
- Early Release Day on Thursday. Kids will be dismissed at 12:20.