Standards for the week
S7L2. Obtain, evaluate, and communicate information to describe how cell structures, cells, tissues, organs, and organ systems interact to maintain the basic needs of organisms.
S7L2.c Construct an argument that systems of the body (Cardiovascular, Excretory, Digestive, Respiratory, Muscular, Nervous, and Immune) interact with one another to carry out life processes.
* Brief quiz on skeletal, muscular, digestive, nervous and endocrine systems from “Interactions among Systems” organizer.
Monday 1/15: * No school – MLK day
Tuesday 1/16: *Short quiz on skeletal, muscular, digestive, nervous and endocrine systems * Human Body Webquest
USE THE FOLLOWING LINKS TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ON THE “HUMAN BODY WEBQUEST”
1) System: The Integumentary System (questions #1-5) DO NOT ANSWER QUESTION #6
2) Skeletal & Muscular Systems: (questions #7-11)
3) Nervous System: (questions #12-15)
Watch the following video to help you answer the questions
4) Cardiovascular System (questions #16-20)
Watch the following video to help you answer the questions.
5) Respiratory System (questions #20-21) DO NOT ANSWER #22 http://www.fi.edu/learn/heart/systems/respiration.html
6) Digestive System (questions #23-26)
Read the following article and answer the questions.
7) Urinary System (questions #27-32)
*For the following systems, briefly explain the main function of each system and list the organs found in them. You may use one of the websites we have already been to or research on your own.*
Endocrine System (questions #33-34)
Lymphatic System (questions #35-36)
DO NOT DO REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM!!
Tuesday 1/16 AC: Students filled in worksheet based on their chicken wing dissection lab on Friday with provided power point. Students worked on 22-1 which is due on Friday 1/19.
Finished? Play Quizizz using code 414603 https://join.quizizz.com
Wednesday 1/17- SNOW DAY! 1st-4th period- finish webquest and look at notes for backside of organizer
5th period- get organizer and notes for BOTH sides of organizer and study. See you all soon! Enjoy your day!