Honors 9th Literature
Portfolios are due TOMORROW (FRIDAY).
There will be an extra credit opportunity for this category next week.
Honors 9th Lit May 2-6
Planning Your Week
M-W 5/2-4: Georgia Milestones End of Course Assessment; Feel free to review through USA Test Prep—login and choose any game or activity under 9th Literature/Composition EOC
F 5/6: Final portfolio due; Read the rest of The Road.
W 5/11: Literary Analysis questions part 2 for The Road.
Monday, May 2—Wednesday May 4
- Georgia Milestones End of Course Assessment; Lab 516
Thursday, May 5 (Substitute/I will proctoring the AP Calculus Exam)
- Computer Lab 9129 to finalize portfolios.
- Read The Road; work on literary analysis questions for section 2.
Friday, May 6
- Turn in final portfolios; share your work with a peer.
- Continue watching Percy Jackson & the Lightning Thief.